The kit consists of six tactile maps of the following galaxies:
- M100 – A spiral galaxy observed from the front. Band B image (blue).
- M109 – A spiral galaxy with bar with a little inclination. Band B image (blue).
- M51 – A spiral and elliptical galaxy fusion system viewed from the front. R-band images (red) and B (blue).
- M105 – An elliptical galaxy. R-band image (red).
- NGC5866 – A lenticular galaxy. R-band image (red).
- Images of the galaxies
- Galaxy Guide ( Spanish and Portuguese )
- Audio guide of galaxies ( Spanish and Portuguese ). Also available on SoundCloud ( Spanish and Portuguese )
- AstroBVI activity guide (Spanish)
- Questionnaires and image / video use consent (Spanish) Questionnaire also in online version (Spanish and Portuguese)
- Video-manual of the kit (Spanish with Portuguese subtitles)
All material has been produced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 3.0 No Cover (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) license.
For questions, contact email@example.com